For Fitness & Wellness SeekersWebsite: www.icefall.ca Location: Rocky Mountains in British Columbia Canada, Trailhead access is 2 hours drive from Golden British Columbia, with the last 22 kilometers on decommissioned back country roads. The lodge sits right at the BC/Alberta border. Mapping Coordinates: 51.8734N -117.1314W. The lodge is situated at 1900m (6300 feet) Enjoy! Shari My Photo Gallery Photo Credit: Shari Feuz
- The four hour hike-in is steady climb that keeps the heart rate elevated even at a modest pace.
- There is no better glute workout on the planet than climbing mountains.
- Hiking poles are a great way to incorporate the upper body
- After a day on the trails nothing feels better than sweating out every last toxin in your body with a dry sauna. You will feel like a million bucks and sleep like a baby.
- Provided yoga mats sprawled out on the porch or helipad make for the best Yoga-in-nature ever (Bonus: We had a Yoga instructor in our group)
- That bottle of antioxidants (wine) you packed up the mountain tastes far better at higher altitudes:)